HOST A SCREENING
Host a screening of Live the life you please from May 22nd.
1. Register below to express your interest.
2. You will be contacted and provided with the details you’ll need to host a memorable event.
3. Pick a date and location. This might be a local cinema, town hall or public library.
4. Start promoting your event to your friends, family and community – we can help with this bit!
5. For panel discussions or Q&A, be sure to utilise our hosting guide.
Group Bookings: Do you have a large group of approximately 50 colleagues, friends or family who want to experience Live the life you please? We can assist you with arranging a group booking directly with a cinema. (Please note, cinema Ts & Cs, availability and price will vary and is at the discretion of each cinema.)
Each host will receive
- Access to the film for your screening event. (Live the life you please can be delivered directly to the cinema or via a link for private events.)
- A ‘How to host a screening’ guide which includes a Q&A conversation guide.
- Promotional materials for spreading the word.
- Please register at least 7 days before your event to ensure we can provide you will all the assets